2015 Summer Tour
Warmer weather is here which means is touring season! We’re very excited for this summer’s set of dates which will feature ten shows across six states.
The tour kicks off right here at home in Denver with a much-anticipated show at the Summit Music Hall. Three of this year’s shows will be supporting roles for our friends the Dave Matthews Tribute Band. We are fortunate enough to have been invited to open up for them at two outdoor summer concert series shows in Wilmington, NC and Mount Pleasant (Charleston), SC as well as one of Charlotte, NC’s premiere music venues, Amos’ Southend. As a special treat, 42 – A Coldplay Tribute will also be sharing the stage in Charlotte as direct support. These shows will be an extra treat as our very own Chris Whiteley will be pulling double duty after opening up the shows by playing sax for the Dave Matthews Tribute Band.
In addition to pairing up with the DMTB, some of the other highlights of this tour include the band’s first stops in Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina and South Carolina. The two-night run in Chattanooga will be a return home for sax player Chris, who spent two years living in the Scenic City. Big thanks go out to our friends in Illinois-based Steady Flow for hooking us up with the great people at The Hummingbird in Macon.
Head over to our Facebook page for more information on each show as well as keep up to date with us while we’re on the road.
Stay tuned later this summer as we’re working on a second leg for this summer’s touring which would take us into the Pacific Northwest!
- June 12 – Denver, CO – Summit Music Hall (opening for Birch Street)
- June 17 – Macon, GA – The Hummingbird
- June 18 – Knoxville, TN – Scruffy City Hall (opening for Crystal Bright & The Silver Hands)
- June 19 – Wilmington, NC – Downtown Sundown Summer Concert Series (opening for the Dave Matthews Tribute Band)
- June 20 – Charlotte, NC – Amos’ Southend (opening for 42 – A Coldplay Tribute and the Dave Matthews Tribute Band)
- June 22 – Black Mountain, NC – The Town Pump
- June 23 – Durham (Raleigh), NC – Motorco Music Hall
- June 26 – Mount Pleasant (Charleston), SC – Party At The Point Summer Concert Series (opening for the Dave Matthews Tribute Band)
- June 27 – Chattanooga, TN – Clyde’s On Main
- June 28 – Chattanooga, TN – JJ’s Bohemia (opening for B-Snipes)
- June 29 – Joplin, MO – Blackthorn Pizza & Pub
Please check out some of these other great bands that we’ll be working with this summer and who have helped us through community networking to put this tour together: